I am a Kansas City-based, national award-winning, friendly-neighborhood Videographer/Motion Graphics/Voice Artist and Video Creative Director/Digital Web Producer/FAA Licensed Drone Pilot with over 20 years corporate creative experience.
I specialize in innovative Video Production, Motion Graphics, Web Design, and implementation.
• Winner of the 2000 Web Marketing Association of America's coveted WebAward for my work on www.sterlingcommerce.com
• Expert level knowledge of Adobe Video Creative applications (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.)
• Expert level ability when using best in class cameras, audio gear & lighting techniques
• Experience directing top level C-suite talent on camera and in interview settings
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
• Work has appeared in Universal Studios, ATT, European and Sony Television productions
• Ability to produce the highest quality work under tight deadlines and within budget
• The constant development of skills and exploration of new techniques, and an ability to share skills with the team
• Excellent communication skills, positive attitude & experience working with executive level clients
• Negotiating skills - necessary for engaging third party vendors
• Interest and understanding of high-technology industries and related terminology desired for B2B success
• So There.
• Produce, direct, light and shoot videos, provide creative direction for video projects, assess client needs, and develop creative and effective video proposals
• Elevated visual storytelling - always presenting new ideas and approaches to tackling video productions
• Lead conception and champion creative thinking in an effort to enhance the traditional “Corporate” video format
• Work with writers and creative team members to ensure initial ideas are in line with brand objectives, voice and can be executed within budget
• Website design, HTML and best practices for Multimedia Integration
• Continue to drive creative with all editors across all projects in post-production
• Ensure all production resources and budgets align with the creative vision of all video productions
• Organize and manage freelance production personnel as needed
• Shoot video content in various environments (office, on location, in-house studio)
• Create and manage all facets of production including conducting interviews, scripting, casting, directing talent and production crew on location or in the studio
• Media management – encoding, back-up, closed captioning
• Motion Graphics Multimedia Designer
• Collaborative Creative Input and Designer of Motion Graphics, Audio, Compositing, 3-D Animation, HTML 5 and Live Presentation Facilitation
• Social Media Multimedia Content Creation and Deployment
• Work Highlighted in Corporate Conferences, Sales and HR Recruiting Campaigns
• Motion Graphics work featured twice (2006 and 2016) and displayed on the NASDAQ MARKTSITE Bell Tower and Marquee in Manhattan
•Produced and created promotional videos for the World's Largest Outdoor screen - Viva Vision in Las Vegas
Copyright © 2021 Bo McDonald - Voice - Motion - Light - Sound - Imagination - All Rights Reserved.